There are motivations for every job a company pursues, in our case; it wasn’t just motivation to raise high enough to stay in the Business, but to top the charts. We have been into building electrical systems for various companies in the past. During the works for various institutions, we got many things to learn and merge together with many companies. Projects started flowing into the company and we got tenders from government on Laying Cables across states both Underground and Overhead, putting up new poles and removing the old ones and finally putting up substations too.
The Underground Cabling
Through years of working in the field, we have been learning each day and worked day and night on projects.
Then for laying the cables, we chose the best to execute our projects with a success rate of more than 97%.
There are two methods we employ to put underground cabling, the Direct laying system and the Draw-In system.
The procedures we follow is mentioned below:
- Direct Laying
- We dig a trench with dimension of about 1.5 meters deep and 45 cm wide. A layer of fine sand is poured into it till a height of approximate 10 cm thick.
- The Transmission cable is laid over this sand bed which is put there to protect the cable from any moisture exited from the ground.
- Then we cover another layer of sand over the cable till about 10 cm thick.
- If there are number of cable to be laid in the area, we put a perfect spacing trench between the cables for about 30 cm each. This will protect any shorts and mutual heating among the two cables. It also ensures saving from any fault occurring on one cable due to any damage on the adjacent cables.
- Draw-In System
- We handle this by putting Cast Iron or concrete pipes or ducts underground with parallel Manholes at a specified position away from the cable route. Then cables are put into the pipes from the manholes.
- We put protection across the cable to protect them from any damage during pulling. These protections are done with hessian and jute.
- This makes it easy for any alteration, addition and repairs making the cable network easy maintenance.
Overhead cabling is a structure based network for transmitting electrical power to various locations. Our conducting range ranges from 66kV, 33kV and 11kV lines, four conductors in 11kV lines and 5 conductor in LT lines. We also provide with three phase lines and two conductors for single phase lines suspended by towers and poles which generally comprises of Poles, Conductors, Cross arms, pin insulators, Stay Wires, Stay Rod, Stay Anchor, Guy Insulator, earthing materials, Guard wire, Barbed wire and Danger plate etc.
We work on Steel poles (Tubular Poles, Rolled Steel Joists and Rails),Concrete Poles (RCC Poles, PCC poles and Pre-Stressed Concrete - PSC) Pole) of various heights of 9 meters to 13 meters depending on site location, minimum safety clearance and Voltage (230Volts, 415Volts, 11KV and 33KV etc) of the overhead network system.
Our Dynamic Transformer Rating (DTR) structures are meant for real time monitoring the thermal state of every power transformer state data and phase shift in transformer mentioning all the overheating alarms directly to the operator. It even provides forecasting and asset management with precise reading to the load capacity for emergency condition as per the time limit required them to work. It also gives a real time estimation and accumulation of the loss of life of the transformer based on the real working conditions.
These are few of our working capabilities in Electrical workings with the benefits they provide, we have expertise in the field of Underground Cabling, Overhead cabling and Placement of DTR structures for LT and HT lines. Our working range of power is 11kV, 33kV and 66kV with two, four and five conductor lines.